Our base hourly rate is $55.00 USD, with bulk discounts available after requesting at least 10 hours worth of racing.
Our pricing is based on the billing structure below.
|Race Hours Requested¹||Discount²||Effective Hourly Rate³|
|1 to 9.75||0%||$55.00|
|10 to 19.75||10%||$49.50|
|20 to 29.75||15%||$46.75|
|30 or more||20%||$44.00|
¹ Sum of approximate running time for all requested events from green flag to checkered flag, with each event rounded up to the next quarter hour. For heat and other multi-race events, breaks in between each race will also be included with this figure. Each event has a minimum billing of 1 hour.
² Percentage of cost removed from base hourly rate ($55.00 USD).
³ Figures listed in United States Dollars (USD) with applicable discount factored in.
- A Director (streamer).
- Two commentators.
- A 10-15 minute pre-race show and post-race show for each event.
- Customized cameras for each track and car.
- Specific graphics for your series (point standings, race details, etc…).
- Pre-recorded, narrated lap guides (excluding Daytona and Talladega oval races).
- All events promoted and shared on GSRC’s social media channels.
- We’ll communicate with iRacing so that your event may be added to the iRacing Live calendar.
Events Requiring Third Commentator
For any event that we believe requires a third commentator (i.e. Multi-class race with at least 3 classes), we will add $5.00 USD to the base hourly rate for that event, and apply applicable discounts in conjunction with other requested events.
Ready to have GSRC cover your event? Even if you have questions, you can contact us using the web form below. Please provide as much information as you can, such as dates, race lengths, and details about the race. We will guide you through our process to purchase broadcasts, and provide you with a price quote before committing.